By design, there are no "official" agents for Faction, instead it provides a standard that it expects agents to adhere to.
Agents are expected to support the following commands:
- SET: Used for updating settings
- RUN: Used to run tasks
Optionally, agents can support:
- LOAD: Used to load modules
- USE: Used to activate agent transports
The following settings are expected to be available:
- BeaconInterval: How many seconds between agent checkins
- Jitter: Value that represents the range of randomness to introduce. For example, a BeaconInterval of 10 seconds with a Jitter of 0.2 would mean the agent would pick a checkin time randomly between 8 and 12 seconds.