An image download-and-cacher that also knows how to efficiently generate and retrieve thumbnails of various sizes.
- easily integrates into content-provider backed applications, providing an adapter that can read local and web URLs from a cursor
- automatic generation and caching of multiple sizes of images based on one downloaded asset
- provides a disk cache as well as a memory cache
- designed to work with your existing setup: no extending a custom application or activity needed
- cursor adapter supports multiple image fields for each ImageView; skips fields that are null or empty
- cursor adapter has an automatic progress bar when loading the cursor
MEL Android Image Cache
Copyright (C) 2011-2012 MIT Mobile Experience Lab
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA