Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
since the last release!
Changed stuff around the global config emuDir - #27
API Overhaul - #28
- Added additional art APIs
- Embedded API keys
- Automatic API switching and priorization
Error Logging output to file + PCSX2 directory change bug fix - #33
Fixing playtime counter only keeping track of minutes, not hours - #38
Fixing crash on startup - #39
Also updated bundled emulator plugins to dev-3033-g52da124a2
Thanks to CyberFoxHax and Michanne for caring when I didn't. <3
This release should decrease memory usage quite a lot.
In a test case with 140 games, memory usage dropped from 2GB to ~100MB.
- Improve Wiki Searching for titles with special characters
- Add playtime indicator to game tiles
- Fix some files showing up as UNKNOWN (thanks to UrbanCMC)
- "Input Settings" button in options will be disabled if using Global Controller profile
- Minor code cleanups
- When no logs files are found, Spectabis crashes
- Changing game title reloads library
- Compiling releated issues
- Resources folder is leaked into drive directory on each launch
- Improved performance when changing box art images
- Improved performance when art scraping downloads and updates box art images
- Directory scanning blacklist is refreshed when the directory is changed
- Adding certain games crashes crashes Spectabis #4
- GiantBomb API key is logged to console at certain times
As always, if you encounter any issues or have any suggestions, please head over to https://github.com/Spectabis/WPF_Spectabis/issues
- Improved "Directory Scanning" prompt to add games
- Option to disable automatic title detection (for people using Launchbox etc.)
- New "Windows 10 Start" tile
- Added tooltips to Settings options
- Global Controller profile
- FIXED: Video settings (and others) crash, if there is no prior configuration made in PCSX2
- Removed plugin copying from PCSX2 and entry from advanced.ini
There was an issue where Spectabis would crash whenever a new version was launched, this has been now fixed. Sorry.
To a popular request:
- Commandline support for launching game profiles instantly -profile "profile name"
- Improved commandline handling
- Minor improvements to debug console
- Refetch boxart button
Profile name = Game profile name in Spectabis
- Custom game executables
- Controller support
- Better handling of directory scanning
- Improved performance when loading library
It doesn't mean there are none.
- Added "-console" commandline argument
- Added an update notification
- Added Windows 10 start menu tile icon
- Fixed issue where playtime would continue counting when closing a game
Playtime is being recorded, but not yet visible anywhere in Spectabis. Will come soon.