A user-centric HTTP UI for Joyent's SmartDataCenter.
- Multi-datacenter and JPC aware.
- Get details about VMs in different SDC and JPC regions.
- Perform actions on existing VMs (e.g. start, stop, reboot).
- Pluggable authentication providers, including "AdminParty" for testing.
- OAuth can be used for sign-in and mapping to SDC and JPC users.
- Search for VMs
- Manage user details
To run sdc-portal:
git clone email@example.com:Faithlife/sdc-portal.git; cd sdc-portal; cp .sdcportalrc.example ~/.sdcportalrc; npm install; export NODE_ENV=development; # necessary if testing against CoaL or other unsigned CloudAPI endpoints grunt dev;
The configuration file
~/.sdcportalrc needs to be created before sdc-portal can run. An example
.sdcportalrc file configured for use with CoaL is in the root of this repository. OAuth configuration, data center details, and user to ssh key mappings need to be added or modified for your particular setup.
Important: Make sure you delete or replace any of the commented out sections of the sample config, otherwise the app will not run properly.
Bug reports and feature requests should be submitted here as issues on GitHub https://github.com/Faithlife/sdc-portal/issues. Code contributions should be made via pull requests.
Coding guidelines loosely modeled after Joyent SDC's: