A .NET dynamic fake library for creating all types of fake objects, mocks, stubs etc.
- Easier semantics, all fake objects are just that - fakes - the use of the fakes determines whether they're mocks or stubs.
- Context-aware fluent interface guides the developer.
- Designed for ease of use.
- Full compatibility with both C# and VB.Net.
Faking amazing example
// Creating a fake object is very easy! // No mocks, or stubs; everything's a fake. var shop = A.Fake<ICandyShop>(); // Easily set up a call to return a value. var lollipop = new Lollipop(); A.CallTo(() => shop.GetTopSellingCandy()).Returns(lollipop); // Exercise your system under test by using the fake as you // would an instance of the faked type. var customer = new SweetTooth(); customer.BuyTastiestCandy(shop); // Asserting uses the same syntax as configuring calls. A.CallTo(() => shop.BuyCandy(lollipop)).MustHaveHappened();
- NuGet packages on NuGet.org, targeting:
- .NET Standard 2.0
- .NET Standard 2.1
- .NET 5.0
- .NET Framework 4.5
FakeItEasy logo designed by Vanja Pakaski.