This package extends the functionality of the templer code generation system. It builds upon the functionality of templer.core, and depends on that package.
Templer.django-project-app provides basic support for creating Django
applications within an existing project like the
but in a more useful way.
For the latest stable version of the package use easy_install or pip:
$ easy_install templer.django-project-app $ pip install templer.django-project-app
You could also retrieve the development version of the module like this:
$ pip install -e git://github.com/Fantomas42/templer.django-project-app.git#egg=templer.django-project-app
As with the parent package, templer.core, creating packages using
templer.django-project-app template is accomplished by using the
templer script. The script is invoked thus:
$ templer django_project_app
This will create a basic application skeleton related to your project, containing the models.py, urls.py and views.py which may be edited to taste.
If your application is not located within a project, you can also use the script but with a different template name, like this:
$ templer django_app
django_apptemplate for application created outside projects.
- Pep8 on the code.
- Fix model's meta verbose names.
- Using class-based views.
- Adding structure for management commands.
- Completing the default model and admin classes.
- Creation of a
- The model name is now configurable.
- Add a post run message with instructions for installing the new created applications.
- Porting the code of the unreleased paster.django_project_application to templer.django-project-app.