Clone this wiki locally
Jackson Core: Databind
Project is licensed under Apache License 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt) like all official Jackson components.
FasterXML also explicitly allows users to alternatively license component under Lesser GPL (LGPL) 2.1 up to and including version 2.2. If so, they may want to repackage artifacts to reflect their choice of license to use
For alternate licensing arrangements, please contact
fasterxml.com: commercial licensing is also available.
- Databind-specific annotations (beyond core annotations)
- On/off features:
(note: Jackson 1.x did NOT separate javadocs by component, so this includes ALL parts, streaming parser, mapper/databind, extensions)
- FasterXML Jackson Wiki has documentation for all Jackson 1.x modules (much of which is still relevant for 2.x as well)
- CowTalk Blog has many Jackson-related entries
The most convenient method for using Jackson is to use Maven repositories and build/deploy system that can access versions there. But here are quick links to publish directories for cases where manual jar installation is necessary.
Note: designation in parenthesis indicates whether new patch releases may be issued for branch -- typically we try to keep 2 open branches.
- 2.8.8 (05-Apr-2017) (open branch)
- 2.7.9 (04-Feb-2017) (open branch)
- 2.6.7 (05-Jun-2016) (closed branch)
- 2.5.5 (07-Dec-2015) (closed branch)
- 18.104.22.168 (10-Jun-2015) (closed branch)
- 2.3.5 (14-Jan-2015) (closed branch) (last JDK 1.5 / Scala 2.9 compatible version)
- 2.2.4 (10-Jun-2014)
- 2.1.5 (02-May-2013)
- 2.0.6 (05-Sep-2012)
For earlier (1.x) Jackson versions, go to the Old Download page
Snapshots can be found from Sonatype Maven Snapshot repository:
<snapshotRepository> <id>sonatype-nexus-snapshots</id> <name>Sonatype Nexus Snapshots</name> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url> </snapshotRepository>