Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Jackson Release 2.9.8
Patch version of 2.9, released 15th December, 2018.
Following fixes are included.
#488: Fail earlier on coercions from "too big"
BigIntegerinto fixed-size types (
- Improve exception message for missing Base64 padding
ByteBufferserialization is broken if offset is not 0
- #2155: Type parameters are checked for equality while isAssignableFrom expected
- #2167: Large ISO-8601 Dates are formatted/serialized incorrectly
- #2181: Don't re-use dynamic serializers for property-updating copy constructors
- #2183: Base64 JsonMappingException: Unexpected end-of-input
- #2186: Block more classes from polymorphic deserialization (CVE-2018-19360, CVE-2018-19361, CVE-2018-19362)
#2197: Illegal reflective access operation warning when using
java.lang.Voidas value type
Changes, data formats
- #140: Stack overflow when generating Protobuf schema on class containing cyclic type definition
#153: Unable to set a compression input/output decorator to a
#270: Add support for
#323: Replace slow string concatenation with faster
StringBuilder(for long text content)
YamlGeneratorcloses the target stream when configured not to
#90: Performance issue with malicious
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.