Faux Pas Jenkins Plugin
This plugin is not yet available in the standard Jenkins repositories, so you must download the
.hpi file (from the
dist/ folder in this repository) and install it manually via Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins > Advanced > Upload Plugin in the Jenkins GUI.
- Open the configuration page for the desired job
- Add build step “Faux Pas”
- Configure the project and Faux Pas config file paths for the build step (it is recommended to have a separate Faux Pas configuration file in your project repository for CI — refer to this file here)
- Add post-build action “Publish Faux Pas checking results”
It is recommended to configure the
minErrorStatusSeverity option in the Faux Pas configuration file — this allows you to control when Faux Pas returns a nonzero exit status (which will break the CI build).
- The built plugin can be found at: