Create a door that acts as a portal between rooms in VR.
- Outside edges of the door show inside another room. Only the inside of the door should show inside another room.
- Entering a portal from behind does nothing. Should disable ability to enter a portal from behind. Can't fix this with walls since a player can walk through walls and the stencil buffer won't render walls well. Recommend finding a way to get the door to disappear after the player goes through it.
Made possible due to the open work of NoiseCrime's stencil buffer project:
- forum: https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-4-2-stencils-for-portal-rendering.191890/
- github: https://github.com/noisecrime/Unity-StencilPortalRoomCube
- youtube NoiseCrime's stencil buffer work in action https://youtu.be/5DKIP9N-OB4