My work primarily revolves around thermal comfort, Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ), Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, thermoregulation, and software development. You can access read my papers on Google Scholar
I'm proud to have contributed to various projects, including:
- pythermalcomfort - to calculate complex thermal comfort and heat stress indexes.
- Cozie Apple - a framework to collect feedback from building occupants and physiological data in real time.
- CBE Thermal Comfort Tool - to calculate and visulise the results of complex thermal comfort calculations.
- CBE Clima Tool - to perform a climate analysis, specifically designed to help of architects and engineers.
- Sports and Medicine Australia - Extreme Heat Tool - to provide evidence-based guidance to protect the health of those participating in sports.
- Cozie Fitbit.
I'm also passionate about education, and you can find me sharing my knowledge on YouTube. Check out my YouTube channel if you're interested in learning about LaTeX, Python, PyCharm, Beamer, Docusaurus, ReactJS, and more. I'm confident you'll find my videos helpful.
Additionally, I've authored several websites that cater to different interests. You can explore the COVID-19 aerosol infection risk estimator, Air Quality and Weather - Singapore, and Dengue Singapore to access valuable information in those domains.
Let's collaborate and make a difference together!