FullAJAX - official version on github
What is FullAJAX?
One of the main features FullAJAX – programming as usual and after connecting the library FullAJAX get AJAX. This is achieved through special filtering mechanisms that transform normal URL to AJAX.
- Dynamic data transfer and content loading.
- Correct work in all popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Wyzo)
- Quick and easy connection to the site or the web application.
- Do not violate site indexing by search robots.
- Saving history – “Back” and “Forward”.
- The independence of the programming language used on the server (PHP, Java, ASP, Perl, etc.).
- The counters and banners work correctly.
- Automatic change TITLE.
- Multi-threading, a separate history for each stream.
- Full support GET and POST requests.
- Parsing and run scripts, links and styles in dynamic pages.
- Trigger content, implementation of communication menu with dynamic content.
- Multiple levels of caching HTML, scripts and styles.
- Ability to disable functions reinitialization of the loaded scripts – improves performance.
- AJAX file upload to the server without page reloading.
- Fly AJAX (convert in AJAX on fly). AJAX filter – links and forms within the specified criteria are automatically converted to AJAX.
- Accelerator boot scripts – a parallel load, with subsequent implementation.
- Realization of a simple model of events.
- The full processing document.write and < frameset > in each stream is dynamically loaded pages.
- Support onload and onunload events in tag, and window.onload for each stream.
- Using local flash storage.
- Ability to adjust relative paths (href and src)
- Two models request a HTML pages: one request for one block and one request for multiple blocks.