An open source tool for fans to cut and share their favorite podcast clips.
Please check out our wiki for information on the project, installation instructions, contribution instructions, and more!
By participating in our community you agree to abide by the Shortcut Code of Conduct.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/feeltraincoop/shortcut/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/feeltraincoop/shortcut
We use ZenHub to manage this project. Check out our Zenhub project board to see the current status of the project!
We provide support through a Gitter chatroom. Come by and say hello!
Authors and Sponsors
Shortcut is maintained by Feel Train, and was created with This American Life with support from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, and the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. It was conceived at This American Life's Audio Hackathon 2015.
The team that developed the first iteration of Shortcut was:
- Stephanie Foo - Project Lead
- Courtney Stanton - Project Manager
- Darius Kazemi - Developer
- Jason Sigal - Developer
- Jane Friedhoff - UX Designer
- Dalit Shalom - UI Designer
- Eve Weinberg - Motion Graphics
Shortcut was developed with open source libraries and we would like to extend special thanks to the following:
- SiriWave.js © Caffeina, (MIT License)
- FFmpeg, a trademark of Fabrice Bellard, and libraries from the FFmpeg project (GPL)
- Node-Canvas © LearnBoost Automattic, Inc and contributors (MIT License)
- Hls.js © DailyMotion (Apache License)
- Paper.js © Juerg Lehni & Jonathan Puckey (MIT License)
- Material-ui © Call-Em-All (MIT License)
- Passport © Jared Hanson (MIT License)
- React © Facebook, Inc (BSD License)
- React Tappable © Jed Watson (MIT License)
- React Infinite © SeatGeek, Inc. (BSD-3 License)
- Serverless © 2016 Serverless, Inc. (MIT License)
- Cairo Graphics © Cairo contributors, Mozilla Public License
License & Copyright
Shortcut is licensed under the GNU General Public License, v3. A copy of this license is included in the file
Copyright 2017, Feel Train, LLC and contributors.