Truck Company Simulator
How to install
- clone this repo
- create database 'truck_simulator'
- create database user - name: 'truck' and password: 'truckPwd!'
- run 'composer install' command
- run 'php artisan migrate:refresh --seed' command
- you should be good to go now, try running 'php artisan serve' command and visit localhost:8000
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable and creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as:
- Simple, fast routing engine.
- Powerful dependency injection container.
- Multiple back-ends for session and cache storage.
- Expressive, intuitive database ORM.
- Database agnostic schema migrations.
- Robust background job processing.
- Real-time event broadcasting.
Laravel is accessible, yet powerful, providing tools needed for large, robust applications. A superb combination of simplicity, elegance, and innovation give you tools you need to build any application with which you are tasked.
Laravel has the most extensive and thorough documentation and video tutorial library of any modern web application framework. The Laravel documentation is thorough, complete, and makes it a breeze to get started learning the framework.
We would like to extend our thanks to the following sponsors for helping fund on-going Laravel development. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please visit the Laravel Patreon page:
Thank you for considering contributing to the Laravel framework! The contribution guide can be found in the Laravel documentation.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Laravel, please send an e-mail to Taylor Otwell at email@example.com. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The Laravel framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.