The official Qt World Summit 2019 conference app by Felgo
This is the source code of the official Qt World Summit 2019 conference app made with Felgo, which is available for free in all stores.
For more information about creating Apps with Felgo, see here: https://felgo.com/apps/.
Download and try the demo:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.vplay.demos.qtws2019
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1484310915
This app was made with Felgo. You need the SDK which is freely available on https://felgo.com/ for all desktop platforms.
- Go to https://felgo.com/, register, download and install the free Felgo SDK.
- Clone the repository.
- Open the project file .pro in QtCreator (comes with Felgo SDK).
- Hit run to start the app.
Where to get help
Currently there are no features open, but if you like to contribute use the code standards coming with the Felgo SDK.
- Forum: https://felgo.com/developers/forums/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FelgoSDK/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FelgoSDK/
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The app sourcecode is released under the MIT license.
Permission is NOT granted to merge, publish, distribute, sublicense and/or sell the provided image, audio and video files of this software.