Todo List Example
This example shows a list of todos fetched via REST. It includes creation and storing of draft todos, offline caching, paging, sorting and filtering.
The example allows to work with a list of todos via the jsonplaceholder REST API.
For more information about creating Apps with V-Play Engine, see here: http://v-play.net/apps/.
This app was made with V-Play Engine. You need the engine which is freely available on http://v-play.net/ for all desktop platforms.
- Go to http://v-play.net/, register, download and install the free V-Play SDK.
- Clone the repository.
- Open the project file .pro in QtCreator (comes with V-Play SDK).
- Hit run to start the app.
Where to get help
Currently there are no features open, but if you like to contribute use the code standards coming with the V-Play SDK.
- Forum: https://v-play.net/developers/forums/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/vplayengine/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vplayengine/
- E-Mail: email@example.com
The app sourcecode is released under the MIT license.
Permission is NOT granted to merge, publish, distribute, sublicense and/or sell the provided image, audio and video files of this software.