Tool to scan and extract OGG sound files from big game data files. This program has been used to extract the music from the following games:
- 'The Talos Principle' by Croteam.
- 'Thief: Deadly Shadows' by Ion Storm.
- 'Hitman 2: Silent Assassin' by Io Interactive.
- 'Hitman: Contracts' by Io Interactive.
- 'Freedom Fighters' by Io Interactive.
- 'Blood Omen 2' by Crystal Dynamics.
- 'FEZ' by Polytron Corporation.
- 'The Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay' by Starbreeze Studios.
- 'The Chronicles Of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena' by Starbreeze Studios.
It will probably work with any program that uses unencrypted OGG Vorbis audio files.
The tool can be configured to show only files with a minimum size or duration, making it easier to differentiate music files from dialog ones. The found OGG files can be renamed and played before the extraction process so it can be selected or deselected to be extracted.
To build the tool:
The following libraries are required:
Download and execute the latest installer from the releases page.
Simple main dialog.
License: GNU General Public License 3