- Add new D-Bus methods/properties for use by external tools such as the GameMode GNOME Shell extension (#129, #155, #161).
- Fix I/O priority and niceness optimisations to apply to the whole process rather than just the thread that requests GameMode (#142).
gamemodedwill now automatically reload the configuration file when it is changed and update optimisations on current clients (#144).
- Add support for using the client library inside Flatpak by communicating with the daemon via a portal (#146).
- Client library now uses libdbus rather than sd-bus (#147).
gamemoderunto use the correct library path depending on whether the app is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Support the
GAMEMODERUNEXECenvironment variable to specify an extra wrapper command for games launched with
gamemoderun(e.g. a hybrid GPU wrapper such as
- Various other fixes and improvements.