A CleanFlight drone remote controller, driven with performance in mind.
- Autoreconnection: if connection drops, app will try to connect again to the drone automatically
- Automagic heading: the drone will mimic your orientation automatically
- Connects with the drone via Bluetooth
- The communication is handled in a Service, so the drone wouldn't fall if someone calls you
- Choose if you are a beginner or an expert pilot, to cap the pitch/roll values
- Put the drone in BARO/SONAR mode when untapping the phone screen
- It works with all CleanFlight powered boards, not only the Flone
Next releases features
- Connection via WiFi Direct
- Connection via Internet (using a phone to drive the drone, and another one on the drone to connect the drone to the Internet)
- Get the altitude of the drone above the ground
- Get the GPS location of the multiwii board
- Get the GPS location of the phone, when connecting over the Internet (for boards without GPS)
- Do you have an idea? Create an issue!
The project nowadays
We introduced Flone at Maker Faire Barcelona 2016!
We didn't do this magic alone. We want to thank these great projects:
- @zjusbo's Multiwii-Remote: to connect the phone with the multiwii board
- @greenrobot's EventBus: the great way to have a Bus in your loved Android
- @google's GSON: a standard and simple way to work with JSON
- @square's Phrase: a fancy way to format strings
- @nenick's AndroidStudioAndRobolectric: a simple example to use Roboelectric in your unit tests
Want to know more about Flone?
Don't hesitate to read the official website: http://flone.cc/