TheOdinProject. google home page (easy) project.
The following is my version of the google homepage (easy version) coded from scratch as an assigment for the Web Development 101 course in TheOdinProject.
The Odin Project's curriculum
Steps by step.
- visit google homepage and draw the overall structure on paper to use as a guide.
- analize the structure of the page to find out how the page is divided and how is needed to be structured.
- fetch all the images on the page.
- create structure of the page in html.
- give style to the page with CSS.
Skill demostrated upon completion.
- Positioning div's.
- fetching images from the web.
- Creating forms. *etc
- FidelVe - Initial work - GitHub Profile
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Hat tip to anyone whose code was used
- README.md file format by PurpleBooth