Designs, share, develops
A new way to organize your and your team's workflow.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
What things you need to install the software and how to install them
- Cloudinary account for images upload and ENV vars setup, for example you can copy those lines in your
.bash_profileand substitute values.
export CLOUD_NAME_CLOUDINARY=<XXX> export API_KEY_CLOUDINARY=<YYY> export API_SECRET_CLOUDINARY=<ZZZ>
- ENV var for OTP setup.
A step by step series of examples that tell you have to get a development env running:
- Fork project or clone repository
- Enter in project root folder and install gem dependecies with
- Later you can start your own server with
- You can access your copy to
Running the tests
Like any Rails app:
Controllers and major function are tested, more deep function are skipped.
Ruby on Rails, main framework
Lot of plugins that you can find in the Gemfile
Emacs and Spacemacs
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Claudio Maradonna - Initial work - FiloSpaTeam
This project is licensed under the AGPLv3 License - see the COPYING file for details