- Allow resetting option cache per-tenant. This is a breaking change.
- Host strategy can match entire domain as a special case (prior it only matched a single host segment).
- Added a sample project demonstrating a common login page shared by all tenants.
- Overhauled documentation.
- Updated unit and integration tests.
- Fixed bug in Identity where
UserLoginsprimary key was not adjusted for multitenant usage.
- Updated and Fixed the IdentityDataIsolation sample project.
- General code and test cleanup.
- Fixed bug where the
TenantInfoconstructor did not save the passed
- Tested for compatibility with ASP.NET Core 2.2.
- Updated samples for ASP.NET Core 2.2.
- Cleaned up library dependencies to target ASP.NET Core 2.1 or greater.
2.0.0 General Changes
- Namespace changes (e.g. use of
- Additional and improved unit tests.
- Updated sample project dependencies.
- Various other internal improvements to code and bug fixes.
2.0.0 MultiTenant Store Enhancements
TryUpdatemethod added to
EFCoreStorewhich allows an Entity Framework Core database context as the tenant store.
- Added sample project demonstrating use of
- Custom can be configured with custom dependenct injection lifetime (single, scoped, or transient) via
- Custom stores automatically receive logging and error support via internal use of
2.0.0 MultiTenant Strategy Enhancements
- Use of async/await for strategy execution for improved performance.
- Custom strategies can be configured with custom dependenct injection lifetime (single, scoped, or transient) via
- Moved route configuration for RouteStrategy from
- Added variants of
MultiTenantIdentityDbContextwhich allows more flexible integration with Identity (Thanks Cpcrook!)
- Added sample project for data isolation with Identity
- Minor refactoring and more unit tests
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed bug affecting per-tenant data isolation using a shared database
- Added sample project for data isolation
- Added new constructors for
- Remote authentication support
- Strategy improvements
- Store improvements
- Per-tenant options improvements
- Logging support
- Updated samples
- Improved unit and integration tests
- Switch to Apache 2.0 license
- Initial release