Version bump to 0.1.2
Fix some bugs in the authentication.
- Don't use flash to show errors on the direct response.
- Default email address in the session form after a failed login.
- Fix the formatting of a comment.
Release version 0.1.1.
Change the colors in the stylesheet a bit.
- Make sure people don't go blind from the green.
Regenerated gemspec for version 0.1.0
Ok, let's try a list for the gems in the README.
Change the formatting of the README a bit.
Fluff the README.
Fix forgotten span => div renames.
- Fixed sessions/_form.html.erb which still contained the <span class="label">
- Remove the Remember me checkbox because it doesn't do anything.
Cleanup default.css and include reset.css in application layout.
Bump version to 0.1.0 and update gemspec.
Add default styling.
- Added reset.css
- Update default.css to contain some simples styling
Small changes in markup and working in the templates.
- Made sure all views have a title
- Changed <span> around labels to <div>
Don't ask people if they want MySQL and run the test suite, it's what…
… we want, deal with it.
Also update the stylesheet link to use default.css and some cleanup.
Renamed main.css to default.css.
Added code needed to build a fingerrails gem out of the template, not…
… sure about it yet...
Added a .kick file to te template and moved all the questions to the …
Replace app name in templates with the actual name.
Moved file templates out of fingertips.rb into real files for clarity.
Fix syntax error.
Moved the nested resource methods concern to a plugin; risosu-san.
Use the validates_email-san plugin.
Get rid of the useless use of `inside'.
Says it all.
Last bug fixes.
Updated all non view code.
Started importing fixes from a real working template app.
Cache plugins as well. Add a root route which uses members/new and ad…
…ded a mime type for jpg.
Finished most of the app, still need to add views and make all the te…
Finished base app skeleton. I think.
Actually add the Rakefile