First-Coder Teamspeak 3 Webinterface
Be careful! This version is still in the Alpha / Beta. If you want to have a stable version please use the version 1 of this interface!
First-Coder is a study project, which is specialized to providing you various developments for free, what would cost normally a lot of money. Realized were a couple of different projects in completely different programming languages. A view projects in completely different programming languages would realize.
The Interface is able to run on Windows and Linux platforms. This Interface need following configured packages:
- Webserver (apache, nginx, xampp)
- Database (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- PHP 5.6+
- Basic knowledge of the linux shell (if you´re using a linux server)
Before we start we need to be sure that all packages are installed. We need the php SOAP extension. If you are using Linux pleaes type the following command in you shell. It will install the SOAP extension and restart the webservice.
sudo apt-get install php-soap sudo systemctl restart apache2.service
sudo apt-get install php7.0-soap sudo systemctl restart apache2.service
- Download the Interface from our Download Homepage
- Upload all files into your webserver /var/www/MY-INTERFACE
- Give the webuser full permissions to the files. You can also give them all 0777 permissions (chmod -R 777 /var/www/html) cause after the installation all files will be removed!
- Open the Link and following the instructions
After you have installed the Interface you can login and add your instance. You will find it at the right side of you site. Be sure that your Interface is already added in your Teamspeak whitelist. Otherwise the Interface will get banned.
- Bootstrap v4.0.0 - The web framework used
- ts3admin.class.php - Teamspeak framework
- PHPMailer - Mail lib
- L. Gmann - Developer and Manager
- SoulofSorrow - Sponsor and Manager
- @ndy - Forum Manager
This project is licensed under the GNU GPLv3 License - see the LICENSE.txt file for details
You can find here always the up to date changelog