Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Some fixes for movement:
- Keep constant speed regardless of angle
- Use roll instead of yaw if we are hanging low
- Gun no longer affects movement (except underwater)
- Added raw input option
- Integrated latest QuakeSpasm
- Added MSAA for VR
- Allow dynamic changing of SteamVR super-sampling
- (Another attempt to) fix the double-offsetting weapon problem
This fixes the gamma controls and should make some more buttons bindable on Oculus (I don't have one to test)
Note this release fixes some scale inconsistencies, so if you're upgrading you should either erase your config.cfg file or manually type "vr_world_scale 1.0" at the console. (You can also change this number from the vr menu).
Added room scale movement.
Fixed scale and position
Fixed not seeing "controller" on vr menu
Added world scale to vr menu.