Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Fixed issue causing mods to crash when in free-cam mode.
New weapons from u/-Chell:
Updated Doom/Doom II models Link (credit to u/Dracrius for making the fist model)
Heretic weapons Link (a bunch of credit to u/migcar !!, They figured out how to get the weapons working and animated)
Move will now follow the "off-hand" controller. You can go back to head following using the VR options menu.
(I'm also fairly sure I didn't actually rebuild before the last release, so this has all those changes too!)
Fixes in this version:
- More efficient voxel weapons, should reduce stutter when switching
- Exposed options for "look freedom" (how far you can move your head before being reset) and "fat item width"
- Weapon accuracy works correctly
- Map some more controls (hopefully the B button and joystick click for Rift users)
This release includes the following improvements:
- Voxel weapons with greatly improved placement from https://www.reddit.com/user/-Chell
- Up to date with most recent vive doom release (oops!)
- VR options menu
- Choice of ugly compromise when 3D weapons are not available
- Shipping more dlls (music works for me now)
This release adds (very marginally better than nothing) support for 2D weapons. Needless to say, 3D weapons are still recommended!