Happy new year!
- Fixed: Severe bug where backups bigger than
0x100000bytes were corrupted when stored to the SD Card.
- Luckily, most of the games use savefiles that are smaller than that, but I'm really sorry for anyone who lost their progresses in game due to this problem.
- You're strongly suggested to delete all the backups that may have fallen into this problem and make new backups with this build.
- Fixed: Extdata backup and restore now finally works.
- Fixed: Flashcards don't cause issues anymore if inserted when Checkpoint is running.
- Fixed: Loading time is now reduced by 50% due to caching.
- Checkpoint will create a local cache to load faster. The cache is rebuilt when you install a title/delete a title/remove a cartirdge/insert a cartridge. To understand what's going on, you can see the mechanism here.
- Added: Progress bar. In this way, you can see the progress for every file that you're backing up or restoring.
- Added: Ability to delete backups. While you entered a title, press X to delete an entry.
- Fixed: Now Checkpoint doesn't crash anymore when you have more than 100 titles installed on your device.
- Added: custom splash logo (thanks FrozenFire).
- Fixed: backup folders now use ISO 8601 for date format. In this way, it will be easier to track your saves from the most recent to the last.
- Added: now interface displays product code for a title. This lets you know which region is the game you're dealing with, in case you have games for multiple regions installed at the same time.
- Fixed: From now, backup list is refreshed every time you do a backup for all the titles sharing the same title id.
- This means you'll finally be able to export a save from a cartridge and import it into a digital copy in the same Checkpoint session.
- Added: Ask for confirmation when backupping or restoring a save.
- Further improvements to overall Checkpoint stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
If you appreciate my work, I appreciate a coffee :)