Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Release time! I worked really hard on Checkpoint in the last months and lots of progresses have been made.
- Checkpoint has been completely refactored and now uses citro2d as 2D library.
- A release so early has only been possible to early access to citro2d. That's why I want to thank all the mantainers for the library and the toolchain.
- The application shouldn't now crash anymore if choosing a long name for a save backup (untested).
- Report back if it's solved here.
- Lots of general improvements.
- Icon, banner and UI colors changed.
- Built with latest devkitARM r48.
- Further improvements to overall Checkpoint stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
Since save dump and restore operations have been possible with different entrypoints for a while, I decided to release my code as well. Checkpoint for Switch is adapted from the latest source code for the 3DS version.
Checkpoint is designed with great user experience as main focus. Because of that, it comes with a beautiful and intuitive UI that allows you to perform all the operations with just a couple clicks.
- Initial release. Compatibility goes from > 1.0.0 to <= 5.0.2.
- Newer firmwares may or not may be compatible with this.
- If you have problems, please submit an issue on this repository.
- Checkpoint can now be used in both docked and handheld mode. You can now control buttons previously accessible through touchscreen with Joycons.
- Added fast scrolling to navigate through the UI and the keyboard more quickly.
- Even more improvements to overall Checkpoint stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
For more details, instructions, informations and credits check out the readme.
If you wish to contribute, pull requests are highly appreciated.