Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Notice: This is a Switch-only release.
- General Checkpoint improvements to enhance the user's experience.
- The whole UI has been completely redesigned. This affects many things in the user experience.
- Titles are now displayed by icons. You can display up to 20 titles at the same time. If you have more , you'll find them in the next pages.
- Saves for the users are now listed separately and sorted for user.
- You can change the selected title or the current user by using the dedicated buttons or using the touchscreen.
- Detailed informations are now displayed on screen.
- Space has been really optimized to be fully occupied with useful informations.
- Selector animations. You all love them right?
- Memory leaks related to the title icons have been fixed. Also, icons are now stored more efficiently to take less space and reduce the initial loading time.
Even though the User Interface will be this one pretty much forever, the code underneath will be redesigned as well. It's been refactored too much times and it's too messy for my taste. It'll be rewritten to be cleaner soon™.
For more details, instructions, informations and credits check out the readme.
If you wish to contribute, pull requests are highly appreciated.