Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Without a specific order
- Fix crash when a flashcard was inserted. You can now plug your cartridge reader with whatever you want.
- Fix various offsets used here and there in the application. This is critical and updating to this version against v6.0.0 is strongly suggested.
- Fix storage renaming bug, which caused your storage to not be opened again.
- Fix crashes on unsuccessful app exit.
- Fix party generation.
- Fix event injection for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.
- Fix transfer code from Gen4 upwards and a couple backwards transfer issues.
- Disable nature edit screen for Gen4, as it is linked to PID.
- Added a console displaying why PKSM doesn't boot up, with explanation and possible fixes.
- Fix various Hex Editor offsets (thanks @SadisticMystic ).
- Fix HG/SS ball issue in D/P/Pt
- Storage transfers through boxes now automatically set dex data.
- DS save recognition simplified.
- Added JP translations (thanks @pass0418 ).
- Added form changing for Arceus and Genesect, disable form changing for Xerneas.
- Added Hyper Training flags to the hex editor.
- Enable Hex Editor value changing with
- Fix empty ability after generating a Pokemon from scratch.
- Added a search bar for the moves editor, item editor and bag editor screens.
- Hex Editor now enabled for LGPE.
- Backup bridged save to the SD card in case the bridge disconnects, so you can reinject it manually later.
Use QRaken to download this QR code.
If you appreciate our work, please support us on Patreon :)