- GPSS, a cloud-based Pokémon sharing service! Easily upload your Pokémon to share with any other PKSM user.
- Think the GTS, except you don't have to get/give anything in return and you can't be sniped.
- Note: Once a month all Pokémon currently on the GPSS are checked for their monthly download count and are deleted if it's 0.
- You can browse the GPSS from within PKSM or your web browser.
- You can also upload Pokémon from your PC.
- This is the only planned
- Cloud-based legalization! (replacement for
- Add new
Miscsection to the editor which adds met location editing.
- Add instructions: In many places PKSM now has simple built-in instructions that can be viewed by pressing
- Add multiple font support
- Shows Pokémon-specific characters
- Shows Korean characters on non-Korean consoles
- Auto updater! Thanks to @joel16 for the CIA updating code
- You can disable the updater in the settings menu
- Update scripts: thanks to @PKMWM1 for contributing another large batch of scripts.
- There are also new additions to the PicoC scripting API, for those interested in developing scripts. See the wiki for more info.
- A collaboration between @piepie62 and @FM1337 has also resulted in a script sending utility and a script receiving script! These can be used for easy script development during the debugging stage
- Emergency Mode editor: if you have a Pokémon stuck in storage and it is untransferable to any game, talk to @piepie62 on the FlagBrew Discord for a walkthrough on how to use it (it is pretty dangerous, which is why the way to access it is unreleased).
- Multi bank: You can now organize your collection into multiple banks, similar to Pokémon Bank's box groups.
- Yes, it is possible to pick Pokémon up from one bank and place them into another without temporarily storing them in the save
- Multi clone: You can now clone multiple Pokémon at once, without going through a tedious workaround.
- Filtering in Storage
- You can filter by species, form, and moves in the storage screen! More filter options to follow in later releases...
- Show save info on main menu: The top screen of the main menu now shows some basic info pulled from the save:
- National Dex seen and owned counts
- Remove default music: Music player is still there, but you'll have to provide your own music.
- Second bank backup
- Add setting to show all automatically generated backups
- Redesign main menu
- Show typing in the editor
- Fix bug if 3ds folder doesn't exist
- Disallow home button in scripts as it can cause issues
- Add a screen to configure Extra Saves
Note: If loading slowly, try deleting some old backups! This helped a team member go from an about 10 second load time to 2.
If you appreciate our work, please support us on Patreon :)