An aspiring Red Teamer, current Penetration Tester, my interests include but are not limited to Reverse Engineering, Advanced Persistent Threat Malware, Cyber-HUMINT, Nation State Cyber Ops, and OSINT.
In my free time, I enjoy riding motorbikes, If It's Red and Fast then it's a Ducati! "Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
I love traveling around the world, especially country hopping, going on adrenaline-filled outdoor adventures, and discussing the benefits of low-carbohydrate diet, so if you ever want to bounce ideas off of me, please feel free to contact me.
I also blog about offensive security, latest vulnerabilities, and hack the box pentesting lab: flaviu.io
My favorite brands, platforms, tools and programming languages that I have experience with are listed in the toolbox below.
📘 Latest Blog Articles
- Synack Red Team Member
- The "Almost" Perfect Phishing C@mpaign
- What does it take to be a web application security consultant?
- Le Tour Du Hack 2021
- Octavis.io - We have officially launched!
- 🔭 Co-Founder of Octavis
- 🌱 Student at Glasgow Caledonian University studying BEng Digital Security, Forensics and Ethical Hacking.
- 😄 President of GCU Ethical Hacking Society
- 👯 Would like to collaborate on Projects, business ideas.
- 🤔 Would like guidance with Web Development, Penetration Testing, Bug Bounty Hunting.
- 💬 Ask me about Hacking.
- ⚡ Fun fact: Toured Thailand on a Yamaha MT-09.
📈 My GitHub Stats
Get in touch ☕
Thanks for visiting my profile, see you again!