iosForensic is a python tool to help in forensics analysis on iOS. It get files, logs, extract sqlite3 databases and uncompress .plist files in xml.
Simply clone this git repository and install dependencies.
- a jailbroken device
- syslogd to /var/log/syslog (it's the name of the application, restart your phone after install)
- wifi ON
- on some firmware, usb connection needed
How to use
- -h --help : show help message
- -a --about : show informations
- -v --verbose : verbose mode
- -i --ip : local ip address of the iOS terminal
- -p --port : ssh port of the iOS terminal (default 22)
- -P --password : root password of the iOS terminal (default alpine)
./iOSForensic.py -i 192.168.1.10 [OPTIONS] APP_NAME.app INCOMPLETE_APP_NAME APP_NAME2_WITHOUT_DOT_APP ./iOSForensic.py -i 192.168.1.10 -p 1337 -P pwd MyApp.app angry MyApp2
Written by Florian Pradines (Phonesec), this tool is a referenced OWASP iOS security project since june 2014.
You can contact me via my website
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.