Floobits plugin for IntelliJ
This plugin also works with IntelliJ forks like RubyMine, PHPStorm, PyCharm, WebStom, Android Studio, and AppCode.
Development status: Functional
This plugin should be completely functional. If you encounter any errors please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Intellij IDEA plugin for Floobits is our most stable plugin so far. It works with all IntelliJ IDEA forks, except the stable version of PyCharm. The EAP version of PyCharm works fine.
- Create a Floobits account or sign in with GitHub.
- Go to your IntelliJ IDEA settings and choose "Plugins" from the sidebar.
- Click the "Browse repositories" button.
- Using the search box at the top of the dialog that appears, search for "Floobits".
- Double-click the Floobits plugin search result. You may have to restart your IDE.
You'll need to setup your plugin environment.
Questions? Join us on IRC: #Floobits on Freenode
Making changes to common
Changes in "common" are shared across IDEs (like Eclipse). Changes there should be pushed to the git subtree.
To set up the git subtree for common:
git remote add -f common email@example.com:Floobits/plugin-java-common.git
Pushing changes for common:
git subtree push --prefix=src/floobits/common common master