Contributors: Florian Brinkmann
Requires at least: WordPress 4.7
Tested up to: WordPress 4.9.6
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Photographus is meant for photo bloggers and photographers. It gives your images much space — they can go beyond the content area and be as wide as the browser window allows it. The theme comes with front page panels, which allow you to show, for example, a grid of your latest posts with featured images, a list of your latest posts, and the content of a specific post. Besides that, you can enable a dark mode and make use of the post type templates, which let you, among other things, display a featured image beside the content.
Front page panels
If you have a static front page, you can display multiple content blocks inside so-called »panels«. To do that, go to »Appearance« › »Customize« › »Theme options« after setting a static front page. Important: The panel option in the customizer is only visible if you are previewing the static front page.
After doing so, you can choose from the following options for each of the four front page panels:
- Display a grid of posts which has a post thumbnail. You can define the number of posts, hide the post titles, only show posts with the post formats »Gallery« or »Image« and select a category.
- Display the latest posts from your site. You can define the number of posts to show and optionally show a short version, where only the header meta is displayed.
- Display the content of a page.
- Display the content of a post.
Additionally, you can hide the content of the page which is set as the static front page.
One more thing: If you choose a header image, it will be displayed full-screen as the background image of the header. The header image is only displayed on the front page with active panels.
1.0.2 - 14.05.2018
- Styling of new comment cookie consent checkbox.
1.0.1 - 18.04.2018
//as style for inline code comments.
- Updated Masonry to 4.2.1.
- Bundle PT Serif font into theme instead of loading it from Google Fonts.
1.0 - 04.06.2017
- Initial release