FlorianWolters accountGitHub Pages data for the
The weblog can be reached via the following Uniform Resource Locators (URLs):
The project uses the FlorianWolters/jekyll-bootstrap-theme for the layout and the design of the website. All source files are transformed by Jekyll, "a blog-aware, static site generator" programmed in the Ruby scripting language.
NOTICE: Jekyll does not seem to support directory softlinks. Because of that the theme cannot included as a Git submodule.
- Blog post comments.
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feed for the blog posts (http://feeds.feedburner.com/FlorianWolters)
- Atom feed (http://florianwolters.github.com/atom.xml)
- Post creation, Post archive, Post categories, Post tags
- About page including Bio info, Contact info, Networks, PEAR channel info and Website info
- Provides a disclaimer page (in English and German language) for the website
- Provides a statistics page for the blog posts
- Provides a
- Provides a
- Provides an automatically generated TXT Sitemap (
- Provides an automatically generated XML Sitemap (
- Provides a custom error page (HTTP 404) (http://florianwolters.github.com/404.html)
Also, see FlorianWolters/jekyll-bootstrap-theme for additional information.
Using Jekyll with Pages contains useful information, such as the following steps to update and run the site locally:
bundle update bundle exec jekyll serve
- Jekyll-Bootstrap 0.2.13
- 172 final country flag icons
- Facebook Comments
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt.
The following directories and their contents may not be reused without the permission of the author (Florian Wolters):