Email Notification Plugin
#Description The Email Notification plugin sends auto generated email notifications to specified recipients when a FlowJo workspace is saved in the FlowJo client.
When running the plugin in FlowJo client, a Settings window appears that allows the user to modify the plugin settings. The plugin settings are saved in a preference file in the FlowJo 10 prefs folder. Currently, the plugin doesn't run on FlowJo Server but future development would include adding headless functionality.
FlowJo Version 10.1.7 is required to run the Email Notification plugin.
JavaMail API release 1.5.5. may be downloaded from https://java.net/projects/javamail/pages/Home.
- Place the EmailNotification-1.0.0.jar in the 'plugins' folder in the FlowJo V10 Installation folder
- In FlowJo client, navigate to the 'Workspace' ribbon and click 'Plugins'
- Select the EmailNotification plugin from the drop down list
- Email Notification Settings window will appear when the workspace is saved
#Disclaimer DISCLAIMER: Software distributed under the APACHE 2.0 License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED ON THE FLOWJO EXCHANGE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL FLOWJO, LLC OR ANY OF THEIR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Without limiting the foregoing, FlowJo, LLC makes no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements.
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable.
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations.
- any errors in the software obtained from the FlowJo Exchange web site will be corrected.
The use of the software downloaded through the FlowJo Exchange site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from FlowJo, LLC, its its website, its contributors, employees, or contractors shall create any warranty for the software.
You may read the full licensing information here.
#Email Notification Plugin Documentation https://flowjo-stephanied.gitbooks.io/email-notification-flowjo-plugin/content/