This script will create a gate relative to some pre-defined (negative) population
- HOW TO USE THIS FLOWJO SCRIPT: Download and save this script by clickin 'download zip' above. In FlowJo version 10.0.8, load in your index-sorted data. Go to Tools - Cytometry- and Open the Script Editor At the bottom of the script editor, click the 'Open Script' icon Navigate to the script and open it.
This script is written with example group, population, and parameter names. You should modify these to reflect your workspace. They are: group_name - the group you want to work out of pop_path - the reference population that you will base your gate on new_pop_name - the name you will give to the poulation you are creating x_param - the parameter on the x axis you would like to base the gate on y_param - the parameter on the y axis you would like to base the gate on
Further, the script is written expecting to make the gate at 3 standard deviation above the median of the reference population. We have marked the script with //ADJUST ME! at the place to modify this if you would like to do so.
When you are done modifying, click 'Run' in the Script Editor.
Note: If you edit the script, remember to save it for future use (using the button next to 'open script')
DISCLAIMER: Software distributed under the APACHE 2.0 License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED ON THE FLOWJO EXCHANGE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL FLOWJO, LLC OR ANY OF THEIR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Without limiting the foregoing, FlowJo, LLC makes no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements.
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable.
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations.
- any errors in the software obtained from the FlowJo Exchange web site will be corrected.
The use of the software downloaded through the FlowJo Exchange site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from FlowJo, LLC, its its website, its contributors, employees, or contractors shall create any warranty for the software.