A data analytics platform for hydroponic setups. It visualizes and allows analysis of data covering the growth aspects of hydroponics. In combination with the HAPI project, it creates a system that covers the data collection and automation to data storage and analysis.
- Docker: available for Ubuntu, Mac, Windows and other Linux flavors. Note that currently only Ubuntu is supported.
- Docker Compose: the official installation guide
- Python: Version 3.7 and above (Django in core)
- Secrets: Secrets have to be provided for the grafana, influxdb, postgres and web services. Templates are provided and should be modified
- DNS: DNS configuration to route the incoming requests to the appropriate services
For detailed instructions see the server setup guide.
- SMTP server: To enable user registration, credentials to an SMTP server are required. For testing purposes, the admin account may be used.
Starting the Services
Start the complete setup with:
Stop the setup with:
List the individual services with
docker ps. Key data to the individual services:
|nginx-gen||Dynamically update proxy||N/A|
|nginx-letsencrypt||Manage SSL certificates||N/A|
|grafana||Time series analysis||3000||readme|
|influxdb||Time series storage||8086||N/A|
|redis||Async task storage||N/A|
The data is stored in volumes. List all active volumes with
docker volume ls. To access Grafana, visit localhost:3000 after starting the services. The admin login credentials are defined in