You've reached the official Wiki for Fluent NHibernate.
Fluent NHibernate offers an alternative to NHibernate's standard XML mapping files. Rather than writing XML documents, you write mappings in strongly typed C# code. This allows for easy refactoring, improved readability and more concise code.
If you're new here you'll probably want to read our Getting started guide.
- Getting started guide
- Fluent mapping
- Auto mapping - where mappings are inferred from the design of your entities
- Full application configuration with our Fluent Configuration API
- Database configuration - fluently configure your database in code
- Persistence specification testing - round-trip testing for your entities
- Release notes If you are interested in helping with the development of Fluent NHibernate, there is a page on Contributing.
Any questions should be directed to the mailing list.