Jack Watson-Hamblin FluffyJack
- motion-momentum 36 Momentum is a RubyMotion framework for creating iOS and OS X applications the "Rails" way
- RubyMotionOrganized 20 A proposed way to structure RubyMotion applications (without gems)
- MotionInMotionSourceCode 15 All of the source code created during the screencasts.
- motion-installr 13 RubyMotion Gem for Ad-hoc deployment using the amazing Installr service! https://www.installrapp.com/
- MIMInputToolbar 9 Simple UIToolbar subclass with next, previous, and done buttons.
Repositories contributed to
- ga-students/WDI_SYD_7_Work 2
- motioninmotion/motioninmotion.github.io 0 MotionInMotion Blog
- motioninmotion/table-views-part-2 0 RubyMotion for Rails Developers: Table Views (part 2)
- motioninmotion/rubymotion-for-rails-developers-part-1-episode-3-part-2-views-in-depth-part-2 0 RubyMotion for Rails Developers Part 1, Episode 4 (part 2) - Views in depth (scroll views) - https://motioninmotion.tv/screencasts/55
- motioninmotion/rubymotion-for-rails-developers-part-1-episode-3-part-2-view-controllers-in-depth 0 RubyMotion for Rails Developers Part 1 Episode 3/Part 2 View Controllers in Depth Source Code (https://motioninmotion.tv/screencasts/53)
Contributions in the last year 219 total Jul 7, 2014 – Jul 7, 2015
Longest streak 5 days January 10 – January 14
Current streak 0 days Last contributed