Post on my site: https://www.maguro.one/2020/01/fluffy-chatbot.html
- Basic bot stuff - configurable responses
- Indentifies mutators that are being played and posts the in the chat
- Calculates mutation difficulty score and equivalent Brutal+ difficulty and posts it into the chat
- Post game summary
- Game integration into my [MM] maps. You can affect the game with several supported commands (!join, !message, !spawn, !mutator, !resources).
Mutator identification would need to be modified to work at different resolutions and screen aspect ratios. I added a lightweight version that supports only basic bot functionality and twitch intergration into my maps.
How to use the lightweight bot
- Create a twitch account for the bot
- Get twich API oauth key for the bot (https://twitchapps.com/tmi/)
- Download the config file and .exe (or python script and run/compile it yourself).
- Change channel name, bot name, oauth key, bank locations (and optionally responses) in the config file.
- Run the bot while playing
Commands for the streamer:
- !gm → enables partial game integration (!join, !message). But it's on by default already.
- !gm full → enables full game integration (!mutator, !spawn, !resources)
- !gm stop → disables all game integration
- You add or remove them as you wish (except "RESPONSE", removing that one might throw an error)
- For example if you add
SNOW = It's snowing!, if someone writes "!snow", the bot will say "It's snowing!"