Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This page is for links to Music and Audio created by FluidSynth.
- http://www.analogretro.com/StarRangers - Christian Collins created the music for the iPhone game Star Rangers using mostly FluidSynth as the synthesizer.
- http://bca.free-artists.net - Bernd Casper church organ models, utilizing Sven Meier's jOrgan with FluidSynth extension.
- http://www.emergentmusics.org/music/2-new-release - Mark Conway Wirt released 10 tracks titled "Emergent Musics" under the Creative Commons Non-Commercial 3.0 license, for which FluidSynth was one of the software programs used.
- http://www.youtube.com/XRayAus - All X-Ray Oz songs are created with Rosegarden and QSynth (using the FluidR3 soundfont).
- http://musescore.org - MuseScore? uses FluidSynth for its playback.
- http://suedwestlicht.saar.de - Some songs created with free software including FluidSynth and Rosegarden, with female vocals. Many instruments come from the FluidR3 SoundFont. Website is in German.
- https://midimusic.github.io - eplayOrgan uses four copies of FluidSynth - a multipurpose playable organ which runs on Windows, Mac or Linux. Use eplayOrgan to play organ midi files or to play your own music from midi keyboards.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.