- Disable reCAPTCHA by default
- Fixed bug where reCAPTCHA would always be called
- Use global parameter for site URL
- Spelling and clarity fixes
- Admin links now hidden on stats page for unauthenticated users
- Index.php can now be renamed without errors
- YOURLS debug text no longer cut off in backend
- Issue #20 - No more button overlaps or weird sizing on mobile
- Issue #21 - Fixed img css applying to LastPass button
- Issue #19 - Sleeky now plays a little nicer with other plugins
Note that I've updated the sleeky-backend version number to be in line with the Sleeky version (2.2.1). This will make it look like an old version now in YOURLS as sleeky-backend was previously denoted as version 3. Sorry for any confusion, trying to avoid future confusion here.
Thanks to everyone who submitted a bug report.
- Backend is now mobile responsive
- Custom URL on the frontend
- Reworked frontend folder structure
- Fixed spelling errors
- Fixed issue with gitignore (whoops)
- Background image in frontend now hidden by default (you can uncomment the line to enable it)
- Added build task Gruntfile
- Added options to change background colour or image
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary files and fonts
- Update libraries
Wohoo! Sleeky V1! The first major sleeky release brings a sleek (pun intended) new interface to the theme. The theme has also now been moved over to LESS, a fantastic CSS framework that makes writing styles easy and smart. The theme has also been vastly improved on in terms of the back end. The code is a lot simpler and easier to understand. There is also now support for more pages, as the header and footer are now separate files.