Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Fully load a ReproDroid benchmark
- Download the latest BREW release: https://github.com/FoelliX/BREW/releases
- Download a ReproDroid benchmark: https://FoelliX.github.io/ReproDroid
- e.g. the refined benchmark version of DroidBench 3.0: https://uni-paderborn.sciebo.de/s/ZmlRvtzI6pVYHVP/download?path=%2Fbenchmarks&files=DroidBench30.zip
- Extract both downloaded archives: Let us assume
%benchmark%refer to the respective extracted archives.
- Choose the tool for which you want to load the benchmark (for this example we assume it is Amandroid).
- Copy %benchmark%/results/Amandroid/data to %BREW%/data
- Start BREW with
- Click on Next (Green rightarrow in the toolbar)
- Click on Directory (Ignore parent directory)
- Select the
- If any warnings appear, just click OK
- Click on Next (Green rightarrow in the toolbar) again
- Click Yes
- Inspect the fully loaded benchmark result
- The lower Statistics pane shows general information such as precision, recall and F-measure
- Individual results can be reviewed by selecting a case and clicking on Show in Viewer (magnifying glass in toolbar) or pressing v.