New Features, Issues Solved
- Introduced Blocks and Custom Blocks feature
- Introduced "alias" feature that shorten syntax to access variables and functions inside templates
- Introduced Section Rendering feature
- Better control on registered folders, see docs.
Finder::find() now also accepts an array of template names to be searched in registered folders. The first found is returned.
- Fixed issue on arraization of objects
- Clean up & code style improvements
Backward Compatibility Breaks
Foil\API class has been removed
Foil\Contracts\APIAwareInterface has been removed
Foil\Traits\APIAwareTrait has been removed
Foil\Bootstrapper class has been removed
- Most of the API functions have been removed. See docs.
Foil\engine() functions now always returns a "fresh" instance of
Foil\Engine class, whereas in older versions always returned same instance when called more times.