Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New Features, Issues Solved
- Introduced Blocks and Custom Blocks feature
- Introduced "alias" feature that shorten syntax to access variables and functions inside templates
- Introduced Section Rendering feature
- Better control on registered folders, see docs.
Finder::find()now also accepts an array of template names to be searched in registered folders. The first found is returned.
- Fixed issue on arraization of objects
- Clean up & code style improvements
Backward Compatibility Breaks
Foil\APIclass has been removed
Foil\Contracts\APIAwareInterfacehas been removed
Foil\Traits\APIAwareTraithas been removed
Foil\Bootstrapperclass has been removed
- Most of the API functions have been removed. See docs.
Foil\engine()functions now always returns a "fresh" instance of
Foil\Engineclass, whereas in older versions always returned same instance when called more times.