Titanium Alloy Tutorial
A one-day Titanium Alloy Tutorial by Fokke Zandbergen.
This tutorial is no official Appcelerator training material!
How to use
- Make sure you have enough tutors (1:5) for the class size.
- Download the @slides for the tutorial.
- Personalize the slide where you introduce the tutors.
- Go through all slides and assignments yourself, preferably using Studio.
- Ask all students to try to install Titanium (Studio) before class to save time.
- Prepare a USB stick for the people who didn't come prepared with:
- Find a nice gift for the winner of the bonus assignment ;)
- Make sure you have a beamer, as well as connected speakers for the movie.
- Enlarge the font of your console and Studio so they are readable on a big screen.
- Go through the slides:
- Don't stick to the (minimal) notes. Share from your experience.
- Keep it simple, give information on a need-to-know basis.
- When you come across an assignment:
- Walk around and point people in give (minimal) hints.
- Open the branch on the big screen so you can show hints.
- When time's up, open and run the next branch to show the result.
- Take your time. If you run out of it, just skip an assignment.
You are free to teach this tutorial and make money doing so, but I kindly ask you to include the original copyright, a link to the original repository and submit pull requests for any corrections, additions and other improvements so we can all benefit from them. Thank you.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2014-2015 Fokke Zandbergen Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.