Search for glyphs using a variety of parameters:
- Glyph Name:
- Exact match for glyph name.
- Base Name:
- Exact match for the basename of the glyph (anything before the first period in a glyph name)
- Exact match for the suffix of the glyph name (anything after the first period).
- Unicode value
- Find exact match for hexadecimal unicode value.
- Unicode category
- The unicode category groups and individual categories are listed in a dropdown.
You might have to hit enter/return in the dropdown to select an item. These categories are inclusive, so they will match base glyphs and alternates ("number" will match 'zero' and also 'zero.sups').
- matches everything
- matches any single character
- matches any character in seq
- matches any character not in seq
- Replace selection with results
- Add results to selection
- Subtract results from selection
- Intersect results and seletion (select glyphs common to both)
- Print the glyph list to the output window.
You can use the following wildcards:
Then you can manually select glyphs (by default, all search results are selected)
You can perform the following selection manipulations in the current font or in all open fonts:
This is released under the MIT license. See the the html file inside the extension for more information.