What is Forceea?
Forceea (forsi:a) is a powerful data factory for Salesforce, it's based on Dadela data generation language, and
- allows developers to easily create SObject records for test methods.
- facilitates administrators or business users to populate any org with SObject or Big Object records for testing or demonstration purposes.
You can deploy Forceea with an unlocked package using this link for Production/Developer orgs:
or this link for Sandboxes:
You may also use the Salesforce CLI command
sfdx force:package:install -w 10 -b 10 -p 04t4I000000YtHJQA0 -r -u <UsernameOrOrgAlias>
What can Forceea do?
- Inserts, updates and deletes records for standard or custom SObjects, synchronously (for test methods) or asynchronously (for populating your org with millions of records).
- Inserts, updates and deletes records for standard or custom Big Objects, synchronously or asynchronously.
- Supports all field data types of any standard or custom field.
- Supports Dadela data generation language for field definitions.
- Can automatically define the required fields.
- Handles Record Types and field dependencies (dependent picklists).
- Supports record groups for inserting and deleting records.
- Provides Templates for constructing a DataFactory class that can be used for flexible data generation.
- Uses DML Optimizer to reduce the number of insert statements with Templates.
- Supports variables and functions.
- Validates the definitions based on the field data type.
- Has an extended error messaging system.