W3C Markup Validation
- Navigate to the install page.
- Drag the shiny blue button to your bookmarks bar.
Click on the installed bookmarklet to have it assist you with validating a page.
How It Works
The bookmarklet will try to make things as easy as possible. In order of increasing ease:
- If the protocol of the site is anything other than
https, open the validator just like a regular bookmark.
- If the site is hosted at a private location like
::1, open Validate by Direct Input for a human to copy/paste code into.
- If the site is not private then send the URL directly to Validate by URI for instant results.
MIT © Daniel Gagan